Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.1.- What is IN SITU?
- 1.2.- How do I know whether I’m eligible for IN SITU?
- 1.3.- Which language skills are required in order to attend “IN SITU”? Is knowledge of the German language a precondition?
- 1.4.- Is knowledge of German Law a precondition?
- 1.5.- Can scientists without legal background apply for “IN SITU”?
- 1.6.- Do I need a VISA in order to travel and stay in Germany? In such case will the IRI help me with the administrative procedure?
- 2.1.- Is there a deadline for the submission of the applications?
- 2.2.- Can I apply after the expiry of the application deadline?
- 2.3.- How can I apply for IN SITU?
- 2.4.- Do I have to submit documents supporting my application?
- 2.5.- How can I submit my supporting documents?
- 2.6.- After submitting my application, will I receive any notification?
- 2.7.- When will I know whether I’m accepted or not?
- 3.1.- Where will I be accommodated during IN SITU?
- 3.2.- Is the accommodation price included in the tuition fee?
- 3.3.- Are there any other costs for the accommodation?
- 3.4.- Can I arrange my accommodation on my own? If so, will I receive a waiver of the tuition fee?
- 4.1.- Which is the total tuition fee for “IN SITU”?
- 4.2.- What does the tuition fee cover?
- 4.3.- What other expenses should I expect?
- 4.4.- Are there any scholarships available?
- 4.5.- Are there any registration fees? When shall I pay the tuition fee?
- 4.6.- Can I pay the tuition fee in more installments?
- 4.7.- If IN SITU is cancelled do I get a refund?
- w4.8.- If I withdraw from IN SITU do I get a refund?
- 5.1.- Which lectures will be taught in IN SITU?
- 5.2.- Will the academic curriculum be exactly the way it is shown on the website at the moment?
- 5.3.- Do the lectures cover the subject matters in depth?
- 5.4.- What is the workload of “IN SITU” and how many credits do I get for attending it?
- 5.5.- Do I have to take any exams?